Cloud Hosting can boost your online business rapidly
In this dynamic technology world, the cloud provides ability , agility and access to the essential data and apps your business needs to be decisive and differentiated. Our Cloud and Hosting solutions can improve productivity within your organisation, offering a more flexible way of working while reducing costs. We bring together the power of our network, connected devices and cloud platforms.
Browse our solutions to see how we can add value to your business:
Our most popular cloud and hosting solutions
Features and Benefits
Work from anywhere
Whether you’re working online or off, from your computer, tablet, or phone, Office 365 has you covered.
Work better together
Office 365 provides flexible and familiar tools for collaboration across teams, devices, and platforms.
OneDrive for Business stores files online, so they’re always in sync and up to date. Office applications are always the latest version too.
Work with confidence
You have control over your data security and compliance with privacy, transparency, and refined user controls built right in.
Right on the money
There’s no upfront cost for software and it always stays up to date.
Always at the ready
You’ll always have a 99.9% uptime financially backed guarantee.
Get work done wherever you are, on virtually any device you use. Learn More
Email & calendar
Access email, contacts, and shared calendars anywhere. Now you can work wherever you wo… Learn More
With online multi-party HD video and audio meetings, it feels like working together fac… Learn More
Familiar Office tools
Always have the latest versions of:
Support and services
- Help when and how you need it – Office 365 for business plans come with support and service options that help you get the most out of your Office 365 investment.
- Get expert help fast – Get help with onboarding so everyone can start using Office 365 right away. Fast help from experts is available whether you’re setting up Office 365 or already using it.
- Get personalized support – If your organization requires more personalized support, you can purchase elevated support.
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
Office on PCs, tablets, and phones
- Enjoy a full, installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets and iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
- With an Office 365 for business subscription, you get mobile apps that help you get more done from your favorite device while keeping your data secured.
- Create and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files via a web browser. Real-time co-authoring simplifies collaboration.
Security and management
- Built-in security and tools – Keeping corporate data secure on mobile devices is a top priority. Office 365 helps you meet this challenge by providing built-in security plus a set of tools to manage access to data across phones and tablets.
- Easily control access – You can apply device-specific security policies to ensure that data is synced and accessible only on authorized phones and tablets. Setting up and managing your policies is simple.
- Wipe data remotely – When you need to wipe Office 365 data from selected devices, you can do it remotely.
Get work done wherever you are, on virtually any device you use.
Your Office goes with you
- Office 365 provides applications you’re familiar with and files that are always accessible, always up to date. So online or off, at your desk or on the go, from your PC, Mac, iPad®, Android™ tablet, or phone, you can get to what you need, when and where you need it.
- With many Office 365 plans, you can install the latest full Office applications on your devices, so you can work offline or online. Tooltip with information about compatibility of select Office 365 plans with earlier versions of Office apps
- Office 365 applications stay up to date and are simple to use and manage, giving you more time to focus on your work.
Work on your schedule
- Work wherever you are, whenever you need to, on whatever device you choose. Share files. Join meetings. Stay in sync with your team. When there’s work to be done, your Office is right there.
- With some plans, you can install Office on up to five of your PCs/Macs and five tablets (iPad, Windows, or Android), and transfer the installation to new devices whenever you need to—fast.
- Edit and share files from any browser with Office Online. Use Office Mobile on Windows Phones, iPhone® and Android phones to view and edit files.
Never miss a beat
- Spend your time working instead of installing, updating, and making sure everyone stays in sync. Office 365 takes care of all this behind the scenes, so you can get right down to business.
- Office 365 stays up to date, so you’ll always be working with the latest version of your favorite applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Because your files are automatically saved online, you can access, edit and share the latest version, even when you’re on the go.
Email & calendar
Access email, contacts, and shared calendars anywhere. Now you can work wherever you work best.
Stay connected wherever you are
- Office 365 syncs emails, calendars, and contact information across your devices in real time. So it’s up to date, no matter what device is in your hand.
- Shared calendars let you see when people are free or busy at any time. Scheduling is easy and-as much as possible-hassle free. From anywhere.
- If you lose your phone, don’t panic. With Office 365, you can wipe your data from it remotely to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Make your messages stand out
- Your emails are more distinctive when you create a custom format and more impactful when you include images. Both are possible with Office 365, which allows you to send messages up to 150 MB. Plus, with 50 GB of storage per user, you can hold on to the messages and files you need.
- Use your own domain name with your email accounts, so every time you send a message, your business name is featured.
- In some plans, you have archiving capabilities for legal discovery and compliance, plus eDiscovery to identify, hold, and analyze data across your business.
- Spend your time communicating—not managing email accounts, worrying about how to protect your email, or slogging through an inbox cluttered with ads. With a simplified admin center and built-in security, Office 365 takes the work out of managing your email.
- You can access the admin center from anywhere to set up new user emails, restore recently deleted accounts, create custom scripts, and more.
- You’ll have industry-leading anti-malware protection and anti-spam filtering to guard your email from those ever-present mail threats.